Dear Company / Company, the personal data voluntarily provided by you when completing the Registration Form for Access to the Service are qualified by the law as "common personal data" and will be processed, including through the use of of IT and telematic procedures. With reference to the data that will be communicated to us, we inform you that:
1. Collection: the personal data collected by the Data Controller has been acquired directly, even verbally, or through third parties relating to you.
2. Purpose: provision of the free Service from the site: www.rmarticolitecnici.it; statistical analysis; for the sole purpose of satisfying commercial and / or contractual (or pre-contractual) requirements, for the purchase or supply of goods and services to the consequent fulfillment of the legal and contractual obligations deriving: the same data may be used internally for customer monitoring , operational and strategic marketing.
3. Methods: the data are processed directly by the owner's organization in manual and / or computerized form, on paper and / or magnetic, electronic, telematic support and can be modified or updated on your communication. In any case the processing will take place in accordance with the provisions of articles 11 and 12 of the Privacy Code. The data is available to the interested party at any time, limited to the Legal Representative or whoever this delegate.
4. Contribution: the conferment of the data itself is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations; any refusal to supply them, or subsequent processing, may make it impossible for RM TECHNICAL ARTICLES to proceed with the contractual relationships.
5. Failure to provide, even partially, the personal data requested for completing the Registration Form for Access to the Service will make it impossible for RM TECHNICAL ARTICLES to proceed with the complete delivery of the Service.
6. Dissemination of data: without prejudice to communications and dissemination carried out in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be communicated, in Italy and / or abroad, to:
Third parties entrusted with the execution of activities directly connected and instrumental to the provision of the Service or with whom RM TECHNICAL ARTICLES have stipulated commercial agreements functional to the diffusion and development of the Service; Other companies that offer goods and / or services belonging to product categories advertised through the internet, with which RM TECHNICAL ARTICLES have entered into commercial agreements, in order to verify the level of customer satisfaction on such products and / or services; Employees of the company's internal offices; Our network of agents or distributors; Factoring company; Banks and credit companies; Insurance and / or credit recovery company; External parties that carry out specific tasks on behalf of the company (bookkeeping, financial statements, tax compliance, management of IT systems, market research); Professionals or administrative, tax, legal consulting firms; Various public bodies during inspections and / or audits; Judicial or administrative bodies at their express request and in the cases provided for by the laws in force; Companies operating in the transport sector; Companies belonging to the same corporate structure as the writer.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationships and also subsequently for the fulfillment of legal obligations, as well as for future commercial purposes. The interested party can exercise all the rights foreseen by the art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, including the rights of access, rectification, updating, opposition to processing and cancellation, within the limits and under the conditions set forth in articles 8,8, and 10 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree .. The data controller is: RM TECHNICAL ARTICLES VAT: VAT 03323820286.
For any communication and / or request regarding the processing of personal data, please write to email@example.com.
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
1.1. Navigation data.
The computer systems used to operate the rmarticolitecnici.it site automatically acquire, in their daily operation, some personal data that is implicitly transmitted in the use of web communication protocols. This is data that, if processed with data held by third parties, could identify users / visitors. These are, for example, IP addresses and domain names of computers used by users / visitors that connect to rmarticolitecnici.it. This personal data is normally collected for statistical surveys, handled anonymously and used to facilitate browsing the rmarticolitecnici.it site.
The rmarticolitecnici.it site uses tracking cookies, short text strings that are sent by the site server to the browser of the user / site visitor and are automatically saved on the user's / visitor's computer. The purpose is to carry out statistical analysis for the sole purpose of improving the offer of services and therefore it is advisable to configure your browser to accept them. Almost all browsers are set to accept cookies, but the user / visitor can independently modify the configuration of his browser and block cookies (see point 1.2.2 "How to disable cookies (opt-out)").
1.2.1. Monitoring cookies
1.2.2. How to disable cookies (opt-out)
Google Chrome: click here
Mozilla Firefox: click here
Apple Safari: click here
Alternatively, only Google Analytics cookies can be disabled, using the opt-out add-on provided by Google for the main browsers.
1.3. Data processing:
The treatments will be carried out either manually or with the aid of electronic or automated means, and include, in compliance with the limits and conditions set by Article 11 of Legislative Decree 196/03, all operations, or complexes of operations, indicated in the art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. a) Legislative Decree 196/03: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
2. Communication and dissemination of data
The data collected will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, except in the cases provided for by the information and / or by law and, in any case, in the manner permitted by this. The data may be disclosed to those responsible or in charge of processing, in the context of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received, only to achieve the specific purposes indicated in this information notice.